To serve our community while protecting both our families and team, we have implemented additional COVID 19 Protocols above and beyond the strict measures we have always employed and in addition to CDC guidelines. You may notice some of these changes during your next appointment, including:
- We ask that there is only one parent per family. We also ask that no more than 3 children be seen at the same time, to reduce the number of families in the office each hour.
- We will ask that you remain in your vehicle upon arrival and call us at 469-384-8130 to check-in.
- Parent’s and children’s temperatures will be taken at entry. If the temperature is high, we will ask families to reschedule for a later date.
- We will ask you to wear a mask or face covering upon arrival. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- We are operating at 50% for the foreseeable future.
- If you or anyone you know has come in contact with someone infected with COVID 19, please wait a minimum of 14 days to schedule your child’s dental appointment.
- Every morning, the entire Stonebrook Pediatric Dentistry team is checked for temperatures. If a team member is feeling ill, they will be sent home immediately and tested for COVID 19.
Our office may be cooler than normal to keep our team members comfortable in their PPE. You may want to dress more warmly or bring a coat or jacket for your appointment.
We know that children are not used to seeing the dentist in multiple masks and a face shield. To better prepare your child for their dental visit during COVID 19, please show them our social media pictures of the team in their additional gear to familiarize your child with what they can expect to see.
Thank you for understanding the changes needed to keep our office and community safe during this time fighting against COVID 19.
-Stonebrook Pediatric Dentistry Team